PPPS 2019 will publish a conference proceedings through IEEE. All presenters are eligible to submit a proceedings paper.
- Use the updated conference proceedings template available here.
- Convert manuscript to pdf, embedding all fonts.
- Upload pdf manuscript to the Indico site: https://indico.cern.ch/event/727938/papers/
- You must log in to the Indico site with the same account you used to submit your abstract.
- Complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright using this form.
- Attend and present at the conference.
Proceedings paper submission deadline has been extended to July 12, 2019.
Information about preparing and submitting a copyright form will be posted on this webpage soon.
- If you do not attend and present at PPPS 2019, you do not qualify to submit a proceedings paper.
- Your manuscript will be checked for plagiarism against all web searchable content. Manuscripts that are not original work will not be published.
- If you plan to submit similar work to a peer reviewed journal, please remember that your journal paper cannot be a copy of this conference proceedings paper as it will also undergo plagiarism checking.